For the small to medium sized business, Internet marketing is the great equalizer when competing against large brand name companies. A small to medium business does not have the budget to compete in traditional marketing media with large corporate companies. But they can certainly compete online with all the available Internet marketing tactics.
39 Celsius is a full-service San Diego Internet marketing company with years of experience across dozens of different industries and can help you profitably grow your business through online marketing. We are professionally certified in Google Adwords and SEO, and bring years of experience in dozens of industries in not only online marketing, but strategic planning and financial analysis — which means we measure and implement organized plans that are accountable to your bottom line.
We hired 39 Celsius to become our outsourced marketing dept. They have done a tremendous job driving prospects to our website and through our doors. they have provided a complete and sophisticated solution for managing all of our online and traditional marketing requirements. Their expertise and knowledge of marketing and maintaining a dynamic web presence is invaluable. We’ve been very impressed with their hard work, dedication and results.
Don’t Go At It Alone
Consider the skills that are required for effective search engine optimization (SEO). From understanding code to how servers operate, to qualitative communication skill. Make no mistake, being above the fold on the first page of Google is priceless marketing real estate. But did you know last year Google made a change to its algorithm at least once per day. Are you staying abreast of these changes? It’s a moving target!
To implement successful online marketing tactics requires years of skill and experience, quantitative technical skills, and soft skills including copy writing and communication skills. Most small to medium sized businesses at least initially need to hire an outside Internet marketing company to help bridge the skills gap. Getting off to a strong and fast start is important online — don’t cut corners by believing you can teach yourself in a just a short time.
Internet marketing includes many tactical areas:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): getting your website above the fold on the first page for its products and services.
- Requires both technical and non-technical Internet marketing skills.
- 39 Celsius is SEO certified.
- Conversion optimization: understanding consumer behavior and needs to create sites that convert traffic to leads.
- 39 Celsius is a conversion certified marketing company
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: most notable is Google’s Adwords platform.
- 39 Celsius is a Google Adwords qualified marketing company
- Social media marketing: has become very influential in influencing the purchase behavior of consumers.
- Social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Email marketing: to this day one of the most profitable and least expensive tactics to implement
- Analytics and tracking: understanding what is working and what is not drives marketing decisions.
- Direct response advertising and marketing skills:
- Getting your future customers to respond to your marketing message, take action and buy your product or service.
Mobile Marketing – Your Customers are Online
Increasingly smartphones are the dominant mobile device, which means your customers are online almost everywhere they go. Consider this infograph on how people are using their mobile phones. Mobile phones are extensions of the PC — not just something people use when out . Regardless of where people go, they’re online and being able to reach them on their phone with you marketing message is critical.
Don’t forget Reaching Minorities or International Marketing
Even though the majority of your customers are probably domestic, there are significant opportunities in marketing to international markets or minority groups within the United States. 39 Celsius has implemented many successful digital marketing campaigns targeting Hispanics domestically, or internationally throughout Latin America.
Pulling it Altogether
We believe strongly that all the tactical online marketing activates work better together and integrated with traditional marketing. Not only do all online marketing activities need to coordinate amongst themselves, success is even greater when integrating digital and traditional together.
Internet marketing can be used to drive many traditional efforts. For example, perhaps you are considering which of two different offers to include in your print ad. Should you print the discount as a percentage off or actual dollar amount off? Which will be more effective? Wouldn’t you like to know before spending thousands of marketing dollars on print media? With very little investment you can use online marketing to quickly test which offer will produce better results, or which headline will resonate better with the consumer. The world of online marketing has made traditional marketing accountable, and more efficient.