Digital Marketing Analyst Position Vacancy.
We are a very dynamic marketing firm that is dedicated to building our customer’s business and advancing their internet portfolio.
If you like to work in a high-pace environment, where you can continuously learn and can adapt to new technologies, and you can work in Temecula, CA please read on!
What’s in it for you:
- Exciting job in Search Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Great learning opportunity in this dynamic field
- Flexible schedule and small team environment
- $16 -$20/hr depending on experience
What you need for this position:
- PPC experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Very strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Developing and executing online marketing strategies
- Define metrics and measures for online marketing success and be able to report results
- Manage tactical digital marketing initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, web content development, link-building, site auditing and competitive analysis
- Implementation of approved deliverables
- Be copywriter and write for both users and search engines at the same time
If you are looking for a full-time job and enjoy data analysis and problem solving, and you can adapt to new technologies and would love to work for a fun and exciting firm, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Are you a good fit for this position? Send your resume to email@example.com